Healthcare is a central to our daily lives and policymakers in Washington, DC have an enormous influence and control over this vital aspect of society. Yet despite this, most people cannot see what goes on behind the scenes of health policy circles in our Nation’s capital. The mission of Neurosurgery Blog is to investigate and report on how healthcare policy affects patients, physicians and medical practice and to illustrate that the art and science of neurosurgery encompasses much more than brain surgery.
- Brain Tumors, Drug Development and Neurosurgeons: Ending the Losing Streak
- Cross-Post: If Our Politicians Could See What We See: A Pediatric Neurosurgeon on Gun Violence
- Cross-Post: Patient Advocacy in Neurosurgery
- Neurosurgical Oncologists: Pushing the Field Forward
- Cross-Post: Prior Authorization Is Hurting Our Patients