Healthcare is a central to our daily lives and policymakers in Washington, DC have an enormous influence and control over this vital aspect of society. Yet despite this, most people cannot see what goes on behind the scenes of health policy circles in our Nation’s capital. The mission of Neurosurgery Blog is to investigate and report on how healthcare policy affects patients, physicians and medical practice and to illustrate that the art and science of neurosurgery encompasses much more than brain surgery.
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons Releases New Pediatric Guidelines
- Paying Tribute to Neurosurgery’s Military Veterans
- A Neurosurgery Resident in the White House
- Physicians Across Specialties Urge Congress to Solve Surprise Bills!
- Join Me as We Separate Fact from Fiction at the 2019 CNS Annual Meeting