Subscribe to the blog
- Healthcare is a central to our daily lives and policymakers in Washington, DC have an enormous influence and control over this vital aspect of society. Yet despite this, most people cannot see what goes on behind the scenes of health policy circles in our Nation’s capital. The mission of Neurosurgery Blog is to investigate and report on how healthcare policy affects patients, physicians and medical practice and to illustrate that the art and science of neurosurgery encompasses much more than brain surgery.
- Cross Post – When Are Neurosurgeons Too Old to Perform Surgery?
- Unnecessary Regulatory Burden: Appropriate Use Criteria for Advanced Diagnostic Imaging
- King Arthur or Don Quixote: What Kind of Knight are EHR Systems?
- Cost Post – Impact of Insurance Precertification on Neurosurgery Practice and Health Care Delivery
Popular Tags#ConcussionFacts #gmemonth AANS AANS Neurosurgeon ACA Affordable Care Act AMA American Association of Neurological Surgeons American Medical Association Brain brain injury CMS CNS Concussion Congress Congress of Neurological Surgeons Doctors EHR GME health healthcare Independent Payment Advisory Board IPAB MD meded Medicare military Neuro neurosurgeon neurosurgeons Neurosurgery Obamacare pain painfacts pain management patients physician physicians PQRS SGR Spine Stroke surgery TBI traumatic brain injury